IHS Global is a growing international Christian ministry with a vision that every person would encounter the love and reality of Jesus through His followers. Whether health and humanitarian workers, mission support staff, or church members, we seek to equip
all Christians as salt and light where they live, work, and play. IHS Global works in partnership with Christian organizations throughout the world to implement training programs that develop their members as authentic witnesses of Jesus. Our unique programs,
along with a history and key focus in the healthcare field, help us unify organizations around the common, integrated goal of meeting spiritual and physical needs.
The Curriculum & Resource Coordinator’s primary role is to support the refinement of IHS Global’s witness training materials (Saline Process, Salt & Light, SPOT, and upcoming materials), the organization of current materials, and the communications of IHS
Global’s witness training programs.
- Managing all the training materials of the Saline Process.
- Further developing the Saline Process curriculum materials, follow-up, additional support, and more.
- Managing existing translations and future translations for consistency and completeness.
- Supporting in updates and additional resource needs for SPOT (Saline Process Online Training).
- Customizing materials for specific needs based on approved requests.
- Supporting, as requested, review of materials and development of materials for Salt & Light.
- Supporting ministry communications in writing, editing, graphic design, and consistency to the ministry.
- Other responsibilities at the discretion of the Director of Ministry, Executive Director, and President.
- Has a vibrant personal relationship with Jesus Christ and demonstrates the desire to be a witness for Him in all areas of life.
- Experience with Christian non-profits preferred and a willingness to work at a Christian ministry.
- Positively represents the mission and principles of IHS Global in personal and professional demeanor.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in writing, editing, and preferably adult education and Christian curriculum development.
- Experience in multimedia curriculum development (videos, visuals, online, etc.).
- Project management ability with attention to detail and the ability follow through a curriculum-based project to completion within required timeframes.
- Incredibly high attention to detail, while working on multiple projects at one time.
- Professional maturity and personal integrity with a desire to meet and exceed expectations.
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, InDesign, Photoshop).
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- International experience recommended with sensitivity for cross cultural work.
- Bachelor’s degree required; recommended in English or Communications.
Salary and Benefits
- Compensation based on experience.
- Upon satisfactory completion of the initial project objectives, in June the position will become permanent.
Conditions of Employment
- Must sign the IHS Global employee handbook.
- Must sign Statement of Faith and Guiding Principles.
- Maintain satisfactory performance reviews that meet or exceed expectations.