Casa de Consejeria is seeking a Front Desk Coordinator/Receptionist for our Lehigh Avenue location
Duties and Responsibilities
- In charge of checking in and checking out clients for their counseling sessions.
- Keep updated client contact information such as: address, phone number, medical insurance, emergency contact, etc.
- To provide follow up to no show clients through phone calls and reminder calls
- Inform counselor of client arrival for their counseling session
- To track the new admissions and no show clients in a log and to prepare a daily and weekly reports
- To make phone calls to clients on a daily basis to remind them of their appointments
- To send reminder cards to clients on a weekly basis.
- To make sure clients are active through the EVS promise system
- Maintain schedules and schedule all client appointments with appropriate counselor or staff person
- Conduct all client drug tests and complete appropriate documentation for the lab
- Answer the telephone, transfer accordingly, check messages, and triage phone calls
- Maintain lobby and reception area clean and organized
- Create charts in the DRS system
- Maintain proper telephone etiquette and be customer service friendly
- Filing, faxing, copying when needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates Degree from an accredited college with a major in Business Management or any other related preferred.
- Two years of professional experience working with administrative and clerical services.
- Superior organizational skills and detailed oriented.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally in both English and Spanish.
- Proficient computer skills utilizing Microsoft Programs, Windows XP Professional or any other related operating systems, typing, etc.
- Must enjoy to work with multicultural staff as well as with Latino, African American, Caucasian, and other types of population.
- Bilingual-Spanish and English
- Must enjoy working in a holistic and faith based work environment.
Job Type: Full-time