Office Furniture NOW! has a 20-year track record of serving mid-market businesses primarily located in Central Texas. We have a very strong reputation in our market. The results-oriented Sales Leader, who joins our Management Team, will assume personal ownership
of maximizing our sales growth and margin maintenance.
The selected candidate will be an ambitious achiever who has:
- 5-years of successful experience in Business to Business sales management and business development
- Laser focus to achieve results through your salespeople
- Strong sense of personal accountability for you and your team
- An intense drive to prospect for new business
- Proven track record of increasing top line sales while improving profitability
- Ability to coach salespeople: in developing their top accounts; to proactively hunt and develop new clients; to develop referrals thru past clients and third-party service providers; to sell products and services using good-better-best sales strategies
- The personal ability to: continually hire, train, and develop new sales consultants; to collaborate with Marketing, Finance and Operations staff
- Your personal traits would include: Intense desire, commitment, outlook and responsibility; a bullet-proof positive and optimistic attitude; a commitment to create your own unlimited future
Anticipated focus of the Sales Leader:
- Sales Management (60%)
- Business Development (NOT Personal Sales) (30%)
- Employee Development (10%)
What we’re looking for in the Sales Leader include the following buzz words: Passion; Ambition; Entrepreneurial; Owner Style Work Ethic, High Achiever: Team Player; Hands-on; Coach; Change Agent.
If you are interested in learning more and think you have what it takes to help us succeed, send us your resume and a cover letter that answers at least Question #1 below. You are encouraged but not required to submit answers to all the questions.
Tell us about a time when you inherited a sales force and how you handled the situation:
- What was the situation (Sales trend, pipeline, close ratio, gross margins)
- What precisely was your role?
- What did you do and what did you achieve in these areas?
- What didn’t work?
Tell us about a time you joined the management team of an existing company:
· What was the situation and your role?
· What challenges did you encounter?
· What actions did you do in this situation?
· What result did you have on the business?
Question #3: Why do you have a passion for uncovering and developing new clients?
Question #4: Why do you love leading and developing a team of successful salespeople?