Full-time program assistant/media coordinator needed for Black Mountain ministry
Christian Friends of Korea is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that is dedicated to bringing hope and healing to the people of Korea in the name of Jesus Christ. CFK was established in 1995, and currently supports about 30 tuberculosis and hepatitis care
centers in Korea. The CFK office is located in Black Mountain, NC. Office hours are from 8am to 5pm.
CFK is a faith-based organization, and is seeking a dedicated individual who can support our statement of faith (https://www.cfk.org/statement-of-faith/), work in a small but often fast paced environment, and consistently handle multiple projects of various
types. Program Assistant projects can vary from (but not limited to) volunteer coordination and events, video media coordinating, newsletter design, and donation inventory and receipting.
- Experience working with Microsoft office(Word,Excel,Powerpoint, Access)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, and the ability to design and facilitate printing of newsletters, flyers, posters, banners, and other printed materials
- Social media updates/management- Facebook,Twitter, Linked-In
- Video production and editing Squarespace
- Keep track of volunteer events and activities, and work with other staff to plan and facilitate volunteer activities. Volunteer activities include knitted good donation inventory and shipping preparation, office landscaping/maintenance, water filter bucket
preparation, warehouse organization and container loading, etc. See more info at (https://www.cfk.org/take-initiative/)
- Mass email campaigns using Mailchimp
- Creating visually appealing PowerPoints and other reports for major donors
- General office assistance includes answering phones, office organization/ cleanliness, greeting visitors, and giving office tours/ ministry information, and more!
CFK is looking for a person who has the desire to work in a Christian environment, who is able to work with both a team and alone. The ideal candidate will be able to work under stress, handle multiple projects, and shifts gears when needed to complete
last minute projects that may come up. knowledge of Korean culture and a heart for the Korean people.
Health benefits and a 401(k) are provided after a trial work period