Are you an experienced professional with a successful record of accomplishment of building strong relationships leading to increased engagement and support? Are you looking for the opportunity to put your skills to work serving God in a very direct way?
God may be calling you to serve with us.
Located in Houston Texas, MBF is a Christ-centered organization dedicated to transforming lives by building sustainable medical ministries in developing countries. Through long-term partnerships, MBF equips the indigenous church with tools and resources
that allow them to meet the health care needs of their community and share the Gospel. For more than 50 years, MBF has served Christian partners in 34 countries helping them grow their capacity to deliver quality health care with a goal of sustainability.
Reporting to the Vice-President of Partner Engagement, the Champions Manager will strengthen relationships with donors, churches, and volunteers. This individual will work with a portfolio of mid-level donors made up of individuals and church partners across
the United States striving to increase their engagement and financial support. S/he is also responsible for identifying new donors with the capacity and desire to support the mission of MBF, and growing their support.
The Manager will have the following experience and attributes:
- Active member of a local congregation.
- Minimum of a BS degree.
- Demonstrated commitment to and passion for Christian missions is essential.
- Self-starter who is motivated by achieving goals and clear record of achievement
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a non-profit organization or a similar sales or marketing position required.
- Ability to relate to donor partners of all ages and across a broad theological spectrum.
- Effective communicator, with strong oral and written skills.
- Comfortable in a rapidly changing and highly entrepreneurial organization.
We’d Love to Talk to You
If you meet these requirements and you’re looking for a bigger challenge combined with the opportunity to serve God – contact us now, don’t wait!
Please email a copy of your resume and cover letter